QNX Technology Concept Car Sports New Instrument Cluster Created with Rightware Kanzi UI Solution. Read the press release.
Visit - See our technology in action and talk to our experts
At Telematics Detroit, QNX Software Systems will showcase how we combine automotive safety, advanced acoustics, and rich multimedia for an exceptional user experience. Visit our booth and learn more about how QNX technology enables the next generation of vehicles.
If you'd like to schedule a demo or reserve some time with a QNX representative, please contact us.
Demos - Get a sneak peek of what we'll be featuring
Our booth will have several stations showing how we can make your connected car development faster and easier.
- The QNX techology concept car's infotainment system shows off a refined approach to the all-digital instrument cluster and head unit to create a unique and compelling driving experience.
- Check out the latest product features QNX has to offer including platform solutions for embedded systems with demanding performance and reliability requirements, and tools for developing apps and media frameworks with complex HMI needs.
- Our Fastboot demo shows how we can get your system up and running in just 250 ms.
Presentations - Watch QNX presenters at the conference
This year QNX has 2 speakers presenting on connected car strategies.
Next Steps for Connected Safety
Wednesday, June 4
Track: Advanced Safety & Mobility
Sue Bai - Honda, Jim Ciccarelli - Laird Technologies, Derek Kuhn - QNX Software Systems, Moderator: Steve Bayless - ITS America
The NHTSA announcement on DSRC this February got analysts in a frenzy about its implications on connected car strategies. We take a look at what this positive step means for vehicle safety.
- Learn how integrating ADAS, such as sign recognition with infotainment systems can provide an interconnected system that stays in line with NHTSA driver distraction guidelines
- Discern the implications of the DSRC news on R&D investment to map out a realistic timeline for ADAS, from automated to autonomous and predict when self-driving cars might be commonplace
- Confront the V2X data torrent and consider a hybrid solution incorporating DSRC, cellular and Wi-Fi channels to access greater bandwidth and data streaming capacity for core V2X services
Transforming the Vehicle into a First-Class Citizen of the Cloud
Thursday, June 5
Alec Saunders, QNX Software Systems
As cars start talking to the cloud, big-data analysis of vehicle sensor information will transform the auto industry - from keeping in-car systems fresh with new software capabilities to enabling new business models across the supply chain.
- Contain fragmentation costs and deliver timely OTA upgrades that enhance the user experience by tracking software builds in ECUs, ADAS components, and infotainment systems
- Improve safety and customer loyalty by delivering personalized real-time messages and alerts for maintenance and value-added services
- Analyze multiple vehicle configurations on the road to determine which configurations and components deliver the greatest reliability and cost effectiveness