A brand-new concept car is currently in the works. But it’s also under wraps. We can’t tell you the make and model but we can tell you that it will have some pretty cool technology. Visit us at the Consumer Electronics Show in the north hall - Booth 1837 to see our latest concept car and what kind of stuff you can build on top of QNX CAR.
Mark Rigley, director of the QNX concept development team, talks about this year's vehicle, next year's vehicle, and what keeps him up at night.
In the booth
For those of you who weren't in Detroit earlier this year, we’ll also have the 2012 QNX reference vehicle on display – a Jeep Wrangler Sahara. And you know what that means: twice as much technology, twice as many reasons to drop by our booth:
- HTML5-based infotainment with customizable HMI
- one-touch Bluetooth pairing of smart phones with NFC
- reconfigurable digital instrument cluster
- customization for developers / personalization for drivers
- tablet-based rear-seat entertainment