Target: ZCU102 BSP
In the ZCU102 BSP User's Guide, the offset specified to write the QNX IFS image to QSPI flash storage is 0xC00000 (12M). Since the BOOT.BIN file size has increased (~ 25 MB), the QSPI mappings need to be changed in the IPL to successfully boot. Below is the summary:
--- IPL ---
In qspi.h (located in ../src/hardware/ipl/boards/xzynq-zcu102/):
- IFS Offset have been changed to 0x02000000
- Max size for BOOT.BIN and IFS has been increased to 32 MB.
- Changed the offset to 0x02000000 for the IFS
- Limit was increased to 32M for both, BOOT.BIN and IFS, when using flashctl.
The following relevant files are attached:
- BOOT.BIN (built with the modified IPL)
The Bootgen utility, which is used in the mkflashimage script to rebuild the BOOT.BIN file, is available via the Xilinx website - https://www.xilinx.com
/. For more information about Bootgen, please review the Bootgen User Guide: