EtherCAT Programmable Logic Controller Reference Platform
The new Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) Reference Platform is equipped to ease development of industrial control systems. The PLC Reference Platform implements the KPA EtherCAT® Master protocol with an ISaGRAF PLC Firmware and QNX
Neutrino® RTOS on the high-performance Freescale QorIQ® P1025 processor. It is supported by powerful development tools from all four companies, including the KPA EtherCAT Studio, ISaGRAF 6 Application Workbench, QNX Momentics® Tool Suite, and Freescale CodeWarrior® Development Suite.
Download the free evaluation software for the PLC Reference Platform.
- Integrated ISaGRAF PLC Firmware, KPA EtherCAT Master stack and QNX Neutrino RTOS on the QorIQ P1025 Tower module
- EtherCAT master protocol and customer control application run simultaneously on a single QorIQ P1025 processor to deliver one millisecond EtherCAT master cycle time
- QorIQ P1 processors can also provide simultaneous support for industrial protocols like PROFINET, PROFIBUS and EtherNet/IP™
- Powerful development tools include the KPA EtherCAT Studio, ISaGRAF 6 Workbench, QNX Momentics Tool Suite, and Freescale CodeWarrior Development Suite
- ISaGRAF 6 Workbench and PLC Firmware can fully support all IEC 61499 and IEC 61131-3 standard PLC programming languages
- Software and hardware developed on TWR-P1025 can be easily deployed on a range of QorIQ P1 processors, including the P1012, P1021, P1016 and P1025 processors
- Commercial KPA EtherCAT Master stack available from KPA
- Commercial Neutrino RTOS from QNX Software Systems
Free Evaluation Software
Download the free evaluation software for the PLC Reference Platform, which includes the following items:
- ISaGRAF PLC Firmware
- KPA EtherCAT Master stack
- QNX Neutrino RTOS for the Freescale QorIQ P1025 Tower module
- ISaGRAF 6 Workbench for IEC 61499 and IEC 61131-3 standard PLC programming languages, and the KPA EtherCAT Studio
Visit www.freescale.com/goplc for complete details about the PLC Reference Platform hardware and user instructions.
For more information and to purchase production versions, please contact your QNX Sales Representative here