Lock the window of the card in the selected socket
int pccard_lock( pccard_t handle,
int oflag );
- The handle returned by
- Contains both the socket number as well as the function within the socket.
This is achieved by shifting the function number left 8 bits and ORing it with the socket number.
The socket number is zero-based.
- The window/function number that you want to lock.
You can get the window number from the _pccard_info
- Created by ORing the values required (e.g. O_RDWR | O_EXCL) for read/write and exclusive access.
Use the -l pccard option to
to link against this library.
The pccard_lock() function call provides exclusive or
shared access to the PC Card in socket and also sets
- A positive integer
- An error occurred
(errno is set).
- Invalid handle parameter.
- The window is already locked by another process.
- Invalid socket parameter, no PC Card is present in the socket,
or invalid index parameter.