|This version of this document is no longer maintained. For the latest documentation, see http://www.qnx.com/developers/docs.|
Retrieve the partition identifiers currently set in the posix_spawnattr_t object
#include <posix_spawnattr.h> int posix_spawnattr_getpartid( const posix_spawnattr_t *_Restrict attrp, int *num, partlist_info_t plist_info);
- A spawn file attribute object.
- The number for the pointer of the elements that the partitions lists can contain.
- The partitions list information elements.
Use the -l c option to qcc to link against this library. This library is usually included automatically.
The caller must provide the storage for the partlist_info_t functions to be returned. The num pointer is initialized by the caller with the number of partlist_info_t elements plist_info has space for.
Upon return, num will be set as follows:
- If the actual number of entries is less than or equal to the number for which space was allocated by the caller, then the actual number will be filled in and num pointer will be set to the actual number of entries.
- If the actual number of entries is greater than the number for which space was allocated by the caller and as specified by num pointer, then the num pointer entries will be filled in, and the num pointer will be set to the negative of the number of entries remaining that would not fit.
For example, if the caller provides space for 4 entries, and sets *num == 4 and there are 6 entries in the posix_spawnattr_t object, then 4 entries are placed into the structure, and the num pointer will be set to -2. If the caller sets*num == 0, they can easily identify the number of entries, and allocate enough space to retrieve all of those entries.
The caller can distinguish partition Id types with the PART_TYPE() macro defined in <part.h>.
This function is a QNX Neutrino extension to posix_spawnattr_t().
The process ID of the child process, or -1 if an error occurs (errno is set).
- If there are any parameter errors.
posix_spawn(), posix_spawn_file_actions_addclose(), posix_spawn_file_actions_adddup2(), posix_spawn_file_actions_addopen(), posix_spawn_file_actions_destroy(), posix_spawn_file_actions_init(), posix_spawnattr_addpartid(), posix_spawnattr_addpartition(), posix_spawnattr_destroy(), posix_spawnattr_getcred(), posix_spawnattr_getflags(), posix_spawnattr_getnode(), posix_spawnattr_getpgroup(), posix_spawnattr_getrunmask(), posix_spawnattr_getschedparam(), posix_spawnattr_getschedpolicy(), posix_spawnattr_getsigdefault(), posix_spawnattr_getsigignore(), posix_spawnattr_getsigmask(), posix_spawnattr_getstackmax(), posix_spawnattr_getxflags(), posix_spawnattr_init(), posix_spawnattr_setcred(), posix_spawnattr_setflags(), posix_spawnattr_setnode(), posix_spawnattr_setpgroup(), posix_spawnattr_setschedparam(), posix_spawnattr_setrunmask(), posix_spawnattr_setschedpolicy(), posix_spawnattr_setsigdefault(), posix_spawnattr_setsigignore(), posix_spawnattr_setsigmask(), posix_spawnattr_setstackmax(), posix_spawnattr_setxflags(), posix_spawnp()