Remove a link from a data chain
int PtRemoveData( PtDataHdr_t **ptr,
long subtype );
This function removes a link from the ptr data chain.
If a remove function is provided, it's called prior to the release of
the node and data:
- If the remove function returns Pt_END,
the node shouldn't be removed, no action is taken, and
PtRemoveData() returns EOK.
- If the remove function returns Pt_CONTINUE,
the data is freed.
- It the remove function returns Pt_END or
Pt_HALT, the data isn't be freed here as it may have
been freed by the remove function.
- The data wasn't found.
- The data was found and released.
- The data was found, the node was released, and the data was taken care
of by the remove function.
- The node wasn't removed; refused by the remove function.