Cancel a drag-and-drop operation
int PtCancelDnd( PhRid_t rid,
PhPoint_t const *pos,
unsigned long handle );
- The region ID.
- A combination of the following bits:
- Pt_DND_SILENT — the initiator gets no
notifications of drag-and-drop progress
(valid only if no request data types were added to the
- Pt_DND_LOCAL — the drop can occur only within
the context of the application that
initiated the drag-and-drop. That is to say that the user can't drop the
data on any other application.
This is very useful for allowing the dragging and dropping of private
data or pointer references that are meaningful only within a single
- The position where the drag started.
- The input group.
- A number that you can use to identify a transaction.
PtCancelDnd() cancels a drag-and-drop operation.
- An error occurred.
Drag and Drop chapter
of the Photon Programmer's Guide