Set the process-shared attribute in a condition variable attribute object
int pshared );
- A pointer to the pthread_condattr_t object for which you
want to set the attribute.
- The new value of the process-shared attribute; one of:
- PTHREAD_PROCESS_SHARED — any thread that has
access to the memory where the condition variable is allocated can
operate on it, even if the condition variable is allocated in memory
that's shared by multiple processes.
- PTHREAD_PROCESS_PRIVATE — the condition variable
can be accessed only by threads created within the same process as the
thread that initialized the condition variable; if threads from other
processes try to access the PTHREAD_PROCESS_PRIVATE
condition variable, the behavior is undefined.
Use the -l c option to
to link against this library.
This library is usually included automatically.
The pthread_condattr_setpshared() function sets the
process-shared attribute in a condition variable attribute object,
attr to the value given by pshared.
The default value of the process-shared attribute is
- The condition variable attribute object specified by
the new value specified in pshared isn't valid.
POSIX 1003.1 THR TSH