|This version of this document is no longer maintained. For the latest documentation, see http://www.qnx.com/developers/docs.|
Invoke a Child Getting Resources method
int PtSuperClassChildGettingResources( PtWidgetClassRef_t *cref, PtWidget_t *widget, PtWidget_t *child, PtArg_t *argt);
- The container class whose method you want to invoke.
- A pointer to the widget whose child is having one of its resources set.
- A pointer to the widget that's having one of its resources set.
- A pointer to a PtArg_t structure (see the Photon Library Reference) that describes the resource being retreived and where to store its value.
This function invokes the Child Getting Resources method of the container class specified by cref.
- The container prevented the resource query from receiving further processing — the container may have already satisfied the query.
- The resource query may be applied to the child.
PtArg_t in the Photon Library Reference