|This version of this document is no longer maintained. For the latest documentation, see http://www.qnx.com/developers/docs.|
Invoke a Child Getting Focus method
int PtSuperClassChildGettingFocus( PtWidgetClassRef_t *cref, PtWidget_t *widget, PtWidget_t *child, PhEvent_t *event );
- The container superclass whose method you want to call.
- A pointer to the widget whose child is getting focus.
- A pointer to the widget that's getting focus.
- A pointer to a PhEvent_t structure (see the Photon Library Reference) that describes the event that's causing the change in focus.
This function invokes the Child Getting Focus method of the container class specified by cref.
- The container prevented the child from having focus.
- The child may obtain focus.
PhEvent_t in the Photon Library Reference