Photon shelf manager
shelf [-c] [-e] [-r] [-s server]
- Start shelf and open the setup dialog. If shelf is already running, this just opens the setup dialog.
- If shelf is already running, make it exit.
- If shelf is already running,
- -s server
- Run shelf on the server at the specified server path or device name.
The shelf Photon desktop utility provides an easy way to launch applications, view system information, and switch to currently running applications.
By deafult, the shelf application loads two shelves: one on the right-hand side of the screen, and one on the bottom. You can modify the default shelf setup by running shelf -c. For more information on configuring shelf, see the Modifying the shelf section of the "Using Photon" chapter in the Neutrino User's Guide.
|The shelf's Launch Menu plugin is configured separately. For more information, see the Modifying the Launch menu section of the the "Using Photon" chapter in the Neutrino User's Guide.|
- The default shelf configuration file
- When you change the default configuration, the new settings are saved in this file, so they apply to your current user ID only.
Modifying the shelf section of the "Using Photon" chapter in the Neutrino User's Guide.