ISO-9660 filesystem support (with extensions)
driver ... cd cd_options ... &
Where driver is one of the devb-* drivers, and cd_options is one or more of the following, separated by commas:
- Set the owning group to group for files on disks without Rock Ridge extensions. The default is 0 (root).
- Specify what to do with "hidden" files.
The hidden_mode can be one of:
- ignore -- ignore the hidden files; they don't appear in the filesystem.
- show -- (the default) show hidden files in the filesystem as normal files.
- dot -- show hidden files in the filesystem with a dot (.) prefixed to their names.
- The name of the information pseudo-directory (the default is -.info.).
- Disable audio (*.cda) extensions.
- Disable Microsoft Joliet extensions.
- Disable multisession support.
- Disable Rock Ridge extensions.
- Set the owner to user for files on disks without Rock Ridge extensions. The default is 0 (root).
- Apply this permission mask to files on disks without Rock Ridge extensions. The default is 0 (all access permissions).
The fs-cd.so shared object provides support for ISO-9660 filesystems. It's automatically loaded by the devb-* drivers when mounting an ISO-9660 filesystem.
"Block-oriented drivers (devb-*)" in the Utilities Summary
"CD-ROM filesystem" in the Working With Filesystems chapter of the User's Guide