|This version of this document is no longer maintained. For the latest documentation, see http://www.qnx.com/developers/docs.|
Get the minimum priority for the scheduling policy
#include <sched.h> int sched_get_priority_min( int policy );
- The scheduling policy, which must be one of:
- SCHED_FIFO -- a fixed-priority scheduler in which the highest priority ready thread runs until it blocks or is preempted by a higher priority thread.
- SCHED_RR -- similar to SCHED_FIFO, except that threads at the same priority level timeslice (round robin) every 4 * the clock period (see ClockPeriod()).
- SCHED_OTHER -- currently the same as SCHED_RR.
- SCHED_SPORADIC -- sporadic scheduling. For more information, see pthread_attr_setschedpolicy(), and "Scheduling algorithms" in the chapter on the Neutrino microkernel in the System Architecture guide.
Use the -l c option to qcc to link against this library. This library is usually included automatically.
The sched_get_priority_min() function returns the minimum value for the scheduling policy specified by policy.
The appropriate minimum for success, or -1 (errno is set).
- The value of the policy parameter doesn't represent a defined scheduling policy.
- The sched_get_priority_min() function isn't currently supported.