|This version of this document is no longer maintained. For the latest documentation, see http://www.qnx.com/developers/docs.|
Default handler for _IO_WRITE messages
#include <sys/iofunc.h> int iofunc_write_default( resmgr_context_t* ctp, io_write_t* msg, iofunc_ocb_t* ocb );
- A pointer to a resmgr_context_t structure that the resource-manager library uses to pass context information between functions.
- A pointer to the io_write_t structure that contains the message that the resource manager received. For more information, see iofunc_write_verify().
- A pointer to the iofunc_ocb_t structure for the Open Control Block that was created when the client opened the resource.
Use the -l c option to qcc to link against this library. This library is usually included automatically.
The iofunc_write_default() function implements POSIX semantics for the client's write() call, which is received as an _IO_WRITE message by the resource manager.
You can place this function directly into the io_funcs table passed to resmgr_attach(), at the write position, or you can call iofunc_func_init() to initialize all of the functions to their default values.
The iofunc_write_default() function calls iofunc_write_verify() to do the actual work.
- The client doesn't have read access to this resource.
- An unknown xtype was given.
- The client has read access to this resource.
Writing a Resource Manager chapter of the Programmer's Guide.