QNX Developer Support
Write 16-bit values to the configuration space of a device
#include <hw/pci.h> int pci_write_config16( unsigned bus, unsigned dev_func, unsigned offset, unsigned count, char* buff );
- The bus number.
- The device or function ID. The device number is in bits 7 through 3, and the function number in bits 2 through 0.
- The offset into the configuration space. This must be aligned to a 16-bit boundary (that is 0, 2, 4, ..., 254 bytes).
- The number of 16-bit values to write.
- A pointer to a buffer containing the data to be written into the configuration space.
Use the -l c option to qcc to link against this library. This library is usually included automatically.
The pci_write_config16() function writes individual 16-bit values to the configuration space of the specified device.
|You must successfully call pci_attach() before calling any of the other PCI functions.|
- An invalid register offset was given.
- The size argument is greater than 50 words.
- The device or function was found.
- You haven't called pci_attach(), or the call to it failed.
pci_attach(), pci_attach_device(), pci_detach(), pci_detach_device(), pci_find_class(), pci_find_device(), pci_present(), pci_read_config(), pci_read_config8(), pci_read_config16(), pci_read_config32(), pci_rescan_bus(), pci_write_config(), pci_write_config8(), pci_write_config32()