QNX Developer Support
|This version of this document is no longer maintained. For the latest documentation, see http://www.qnx.com/developers/docs.|
Write to the configuration space of a PCI device
#include <hw/pci.h> int pci_write_config( void* handle, unsigned offset, unsigned count, size_t size, const void* buff );
- The handle returned by pci_attach_device().
- The offset into the configuration space where you want to write the data.
- The number of objects that you want to write.
- The size of each object.
- A pointer to the data that you want to write.
Use the -l c option to qcc to link against this library. This library is usually included automatically.
The pci_write_config() function writes count objects of the specified size from buff at the given offset to the configuration space of the PCI device specified by handle.
|You must successfully call pci_attach() before calling any of the other PCI functions.|
- The offset specified is invalid.
- The size argument is too large.
- An error occurred writing to the configuration space of the device.
- This device doesn't support writing to its configuration space.
- You haven't called pci_attach(), or the call to it failed.
pci_attach(), pci_attach_device(), pci_detach(), pci_detach_device(), pci_find_class(), pci_find_device(), pci_present(), pci_read_config(), pci_read_config8(), pci_read_config16(), pci_read_config32(), pci_rescan_bus(), pci_write_config8(), pci_write_config16(), pci_write_config32()