Update parameters for multiple layers
int gf_layer_update_multi( gf_layer_t layer,
unsigned flags );
- Array of layer handles to update.
- Number of items in the layer array.
- Flags to control the function's behavior. Valid flags are:
- GF_LAYER_UPDATE_NO_WAIT_VSYNC —
Perform the operation asynchronously; the default behavior is to block until the next vertical synchronization.
- GF_LAYER_UPDATE_NO_WAIT_IDLE —
Perform the operation immediately; the default behavior is to wait for the draw hardware to finish.
This function updates the parameters for multiple layers as an atomic operation. Changes make to a layer with the gf_layer_*() set of functions are enqueued and don't take effect until you explicitly call this function.
||This function will fail, if an unsupported attribute is supplied to the layer.|
- Unsupported attribute.
- Specified layers span displays. All layers must belong to the same display. Ensure io-display is still running. The sloginfo utility may provide more information.
QNX Graphics Framework