Perform an I2C master-write transaction
int gf_i2c_write ( gf_dev_t gdev,
uint8_t * odata,
int obytes );
- The handle for the graphics device to peform the transaction on. This is the handle acquired by gf_dev_attach().
- Index of the I2C bus, on which this device is capable of being a master.
- The address of the I2C slave device.
- A pointer to a buffer where the outgoing data is stored.
- The number of bytes to write. The maximum is 128 bytes.
This function performs an I2C master-write transaction.
- The busno index is out of range for the specified device.
- Error communicating with io-display. Check to ensure that io-display is still running. The sloginfo utility may provide more information.
- Hardware error reading from the slave device. The sloginfo utility may provide more information.
- The number of bytes requested to be written (obytes) is larger than the maximum of 128.
QNX Graphics Framework