QNX Software Systems is committed to providing customers with exceptional support. Our team consists of developers, engineers, and architects with a diverse set of skills who not only provide support but also work on core product.
Support is available through a dedicated online portal, person-to-person help lines, community portal, knowledge base, and more.
- Support portal – central hub for information, resources, and issue management for all registered support plan customers
- Support options – your choice of person-to-person help lines, dedicated technical resources, or a customized team of support professionals
- Foundry27 – community portal for source repositories, forums, blogs, wikis, and community bazaar for sharing code and binaries
- Knowledge base – clearinghouse for tips, tricks, and technical articles
New to QNX?
- Technical Support Guide – your first stop for help with setting up your myQNX account, registering your support plan, and using the portal
- Quick-start Guide – an indispensable resource for help with installing and configuring the QNX Software Development Platform
- Video tutorials – library of quick-start guides and virtual-campus videos for additional help on installing, configuring and working with QNX software
Did you know?
QNX 2, first released in 1982, is still supported today, 30 + years later and QNX 4, first released in 1991, is maintained to this day with new releases. This gives QNX customers the assurance of building products that can be maintained, extended, and supported for decades to come.