QNX Partner Network
The QNX Partner Network (QPN) is an ecosystem of complimentary hardware, software and service providers that support QNX with their commercial offerings. Members sell their products and services to our mutual customers.
Companies that offer commercial QNX support for their CPUs, peripheral silicon, boards, middleware, protocols, development tools, graphics toolkits, browsers or virtual machines are all candidates for membership.
Independent consultants and engineering services companies are also welcome to join the QPN, and have access to free software under separate terms.
If you are supporting QNX for a single customer opportunity and have no intention to make your QNX support available to the general market, your company does not qualify for membership and/or access to free software.
What are the obligations of membership?
Commitments and obligations for membership are minimal. There is no formal contract to confirm these obligations, rather partners are asked to express their willingness to meet these commitments through the application process. As a partner, you:
- Have created a commercially available QNX version of your product or service
- Include references to QNX versions of your offerings in appropriate marketing initiatives
- Will reference QNX as an industry partner in your online marketing and other media as appropriate, after acceptance into the QPN program
- Provide support for the QNX version of your product or service
- Provide to QNX Software Systems, as appropriate, evaluation software or hardware for the purpose of supporting mutual customers and/or marketing our joint solution
- Allow your status as a partner to be used by QNX in our general marketing material and announcements on a case by case basis, as required
How do I become a partner?
To become a member of the QNX Partner Network, please apply here