QNX Technology Seminar - Singapore
QNX Technology Seminar - SingaporeAccelerating the Development of Next-generation
Systems for the Network Infrastructure
Tuesday, March 29, 2005
Join QNX for a technical lunchtime seminar entitled "Accelerating the Development of Next-generation Systems for the Network Infrastructure" on March 29 in Singapore.
For over 25 years, the QNX® RTOS has provided a proven, modular software platform for mission- and life-critical environments. This same field-tested software enables network equipment manufacturers to deliver superior reliability, scalability, and service velocity so their products can support the demand for next-generation voice, video, and data services.
In this seminar, members of the QNX R&D and product teams will provide valuable information on QNX technology, covering such topics as speeding the development cycle for next-generation network products, harnessing the power of SMP (symmetric multiprocessing), and achieving portability with POSIX-based systems.
Join QNX at this session to learn:
- Why QNX Neutrino delivers unparalleled service velocity, service availability and scalability for networking applications
- Methods for incorporating advanced features such as multithreaded SMP, transparent distributed processing, and microkernel architecture
- How to speed the development cycle on your next project
- Ways to optimize embedded projects using performance and visualization tools
- How network equipment vendors have used QNX Neutrino to help them develop next-generation network products
Date: March 29
Time: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Location: Nanyang Executive Centre
Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
Educational Wing Lobby Lecture Theater 2
60 Nanyang View,
Tel: (65) 6790 6697
Lunch sponsored by QNX Software Systems
Cost: No charge
Please register below.