Invoke the List Select method in a superclass
PhEvent_t *ev );
- The superclass whose method you want to call.
- A pointer to the widget for which to call the superclass's method.
- A pointer to the
structure (see the Widget Reference).
In Pt_SELECTION_MODE_RANGE selection mode, it's a pointer to
the first selected item.
In other modes, it's a pointer to the item that has been selected or
- The index of that item (the first item in the list has an index of 1).
- The index of the column under the mouse pointer, or -1 if the pointer
isn't on a column or the widget has no columns.
- The number of items being selected or unselected.
- The selection subtype.
- A pointer to a
structure (see the Photon Library Reference) that defines the
This function can be used to invoke the List Select method of the
class defined by cref.
in the Photon Widget Reference
in the Photon Library Reference