Invoke a Child Setting Resources method
PtArg_t const *argt );
- The container class whose method you want to invoke.
- A pointer to the widget whose child is having one of its resources set.
- A pointer to the widget that's having one of its resources set.
- A pointer to a
structure (see the Photon Library Reference) that
describes the resource being set and its new value.
This function invokes the Child Setting Resources method of the
container class specified by cref.
- The container prevented any further changes to the resource — the container may have already applied the change to the child.
- Further changes to the child's resource may be applied.
in the Photon Library Reference