Invoke a Child Getting Resources method
- The container class whose method you want to invoke.
- A pointer to the widget whose child is having one of its resources set.
- A pointer to the widget that's having one of its resources set.
- A pointer to a
structure (see the Photon Library Reference) that
describes the resource being retreived and where to store its value.
This function invokes the Child Getting Resources method of the
container class specified by cref.
- The container prevented the resource query from receiving further processing — the container may have already satisfied the query.
- The resource query may be applied to the child.
in the Photon Library Reference