Invoke a Child Getting Focus method
PhEvent_t *event );
- The container superclass whose method you want to call.
- A pointer to the widget whose child is getting focus.
- A pointer to the widget that's getting focus.
- A pointer to a
structure (see the Photon Library Reference) that describes
the event that's causing the change in focus.
This function invokes the Child Getting Focus method of the
container class specified by cref.
- The container prevented the child from having focus.
- The child may obtain focus.
in the Photon Library Reference