A function exported by PhAB to create a resource editor
PhabResWindowHandle_t create_window (
unsigned int flags,
void *notify_data )
- The area of the window, represented by a PhArea_t.
- The window's caption string, related to the resource being
- Additional information about how the window should look. Set
to RESPLUGIN_FIXED_SIZE to make the resulting window
- Filled by the create_window() function with a pointer
to a container widget. You should use this widget pointer as the
parent for whatever widgets are needed to render the full resource
- A pointer to a callback that notifies the resource editor
of changes to the window. This callback has the following synopsis:
- typedef void ResPluginActionNotifyF_t ( ResPluginAction_t
action, void *notify_data );
- Action is returned as one of:
RESPLUGIN_ACTION_DEFAULT — the
resource editor user has requested the default action.
RESPLUGIN_ACTION_CLOSE — the resource
editor user has requested to close the plugin's window.
RESPLUGIN_ACTION_APPLY — the resource
editor user has requested the apply action.
- A pointer to data that you want to pass as the second argument
to the notify function.
This function is exported from PhAB in the PhABResExportFull_t structure.
This convenience function should be called from within the full
editor's create function to create a typical resource editor window.
The function creates the window with all the necessary callbacks
already attached and will notify the plugin about various actions
using the notify function and notify_data.
- A PhabResWindowHandle_t which has to be used in
the related windowing functions
destroy(), get_area(), get_res(), PhABResExportFull_t, set_state(), to_front().