Collect cursor information
int PhQueryCursor( unsigned short ig,
PhCursorInfo_t *buf );
- The input group which contains the cursor you want to query. Set to 0
to query any input group.
- A pointer to a PhCursorInfo_t structure that the function puts
cursor information into.
This function collects information about the cursor for input group
ig and places this information in the provided structure
To determine the current input group, call
passing to it the current event, if any.
PhCursorInfo_t structure is defined in
<photon/PhT.h> and contains at least:
- PhPoint_t pos
- Last position, in absolute coordinates.
- PhRid_t region
- Region that currently contains the cursor.
- PhRid_t ig_region
- Region representing the input group.
- PgColor_t color
- Cursor color.
- PhPoint_t last_press
- Location of last Ph_EV_BUT_PRESS event.
- unsigned long msec
- msec of last press.
- PhPoint_t steady
- Last steady base point.
- PhRid_t dragger
- Region currently dragging.
- PhRect_t drag_boundary
structure that defines the area to which to restrict dragging.
- PhRid_t phantom_rid
- Region ID to deliver phantom to.
- unsigned short type
- Cursor type (from cursor font).
- unsigned short ig
- Input group number.
- unsigned short button_state
- Flags that indicate which pointer buttons changed their state:
- unsigned char click_count
- The number of button clicks.
- unsigned long key_mods
- Flags indicating which modifier keys are currently held down.
- Successful completion.
- An error occurred.