Lock an offscreen context
int PdLockOffscreen( PdOffscreenContext_t *osc,
PdOSCLockParams_t *params );
- A pointer to the PdOffscreenContext_t structure for the
You must call
to create an offscreen lock for this context before you call
- A pointer to a PdOSCLockParams_t structure (see below)
that defines parameters for the lock.
You can pass NULL for this argument.
This function locks an offscreen context.
The PdOSCLockParams_t structure includes these members:
- uint32_t flags
- Flags, including:
- Pg_OSC_LOCK_TIMED_OUT — blocking occurs only until
the clock has gone past the value of the time_out member.
- struct timespec *time_out
- The absolute time at which to stop blocking if you've set
Pg_OSC_LOCK_TIMED_OUT in the flags member.
This behavior is like that of
- The context was succesfully locked.
- Time out for lock occurred; the context wasn't locked.
- The context lock is no longer valid (or never was in the first place
i.e. it wasn't created with PdCreateOffscreenLock()).
- A deadlock condition was detected.
in the Raw Drawing and Animation chapter of the
Photon Programmer's Guide