QDB is a small-footprint, embeddable SQL database server that supports most SQL-92 syntax. It is designed as an easy-to-configure Neutrino resource manager.
QDB is based on the SQLite project (http://www.sqlite.org), and inherits many of SQLite's features.
QDB has these features:
- support for most ANSI SQL-92 syntax
- concurrent access
- synchronous safe writes
- triggers, views, multiple attached databases
- small footprint
- leverages all benefits of the Neutrino resource manager framework
including network access to databases using QNet
- simple API for accessing the database
- result storing for repeated use. Results can also be passed from
one application to another.
- in-memory database support
- auto-attach support, to join disparate databases into a single, virtual database