Importing a file system
To copy files and folders from your filesystem into an existing
project in your workspace:
- In the Import wizard (General, choose File System, and then click Next.
The IDE shows the File system panel.
- Enter the full path to the code in the From directory
field, or click the Browse… button to select a
- Use the Filter Types…, Select All, and
Deselect All buttons to control which files are
- Enter the name of a project or folder in the Into folder
field, or click the Browse… button to select one.
Note: This project or folder must already exist before you open the
- To overwrite existing files, check the Overwrite existing
resources without warning box.
- To import only the selected folders, check Create selected
To import the selected folder and all sub folders, check
Create complete folder structure.
- Click Finish to import the selected resources.