Importing an existing project into a workspace
To copy an existing project from another workspace:
- In the Import wizard (General, choose Existing Project into
Workspace and click the Next button.
The IDE shows the Import Projects
- Enter the full path of an existing project directory in the
Select root directory field, or the path to an archive in
the Select archive file field, or click the appropriate
Browse… button to select a project directory or
the file selector.
- Check the projects you want to import.
- If you wish, click Copy projects into workspace
to leave the original project unchanged.
- Click the Finish button to import the selected project
into your workspace.