Importing an existing container project into a workspace
To import a container project and its associated C/C++ projects from
- In the Import wizard (QNX, choose Existing Container
Project into Workspace and click the Next button.
The IDE shows the Import Container Project From File
- Enter the full path to an existing container project directory in
the Project contents field, or click the
Browse… button to select a container project
directory using the file selector.
- Click Next to continue. The IDE shows the Select
components to install panel.
- By default, every project referenced by the container project is
also imported. To exclude certain projects, expand the project
tree and deselect projects you don't want to import.
- Click Finish to import the container project and its