Build artifact tab
This tab lets you specify build artifact information, such as the type and name, that gets built by the selected build configuration.
Specify build information for the build configuration.
- Refer to the "Builder settings tab" section for more information about the Configuration field.
- Shows the type for the selected artifact. Select an artifact type that is built by the currently selected build configuration (such as an Executable, Static library, and Shared library).
- Indicates the name of artifact. By default, the name is the same as project name.
- Specifies the file extension for the specified artifact type.
- Indicates a prefix that you want to prepend to the output results.