Before you begin to install, configure, and use the Macraigor Usb2Demon Debugger, you'll
need to verify that you have the following required hardware and software:
- Hardware requirements:
- Software requirements — although the Macraigor debugger has very light
hardware requirements, it does depend on a large amount of software. On the host
machine, ensure you've installed:
- Cygwin environment (containing libexpat and make)
- Sun Java Runtime
- Macraigor hw_support package containing the OCDremote
- QNX Momentics IDE version 4.5 or higher
Installing the Macraigor hardware support package
To install the hardware support package:
- Download the Macraigor hw_support package containing the
OCDremote utility and run the file hw_support_2.25.exe.
- Click Install, and when it's completed, you'll click
Finish. You'll be prompted to restart your system for the
changes to take effect.
For detailed information about using the Macraigor JTAG/BDM devices and GNU Tools, see www.abatron.ch/fileadmin/user_upload/products/pdf/ManGdbCOP-2000C.pdf.