Step 3: Linking the projects to a directory in the source tree
Next, you'll link each individual project in the IDE
to its corresponding directory in the source tree:
- Select .
- Select your new project (Project_ComponentA) as the parent folder.
- Type a name for the folder (e.g. ComponentA).
- Click Advanced>>.
- Enable the Link to folder in the file system option.
- Type the path to that folder in your source tree (or use
Browse… to locate and select one).
- Click Finish. Now, your Project_ComponentA project should show a
folder called ComponentA, the contents of
which actually reside in your source tree.