Persistent Publish/Subscribe manager (QNX Neutrino)
- Do not run in the background. Useful for debugging.
- -l argument
- Set the object load behavior, as follows:
- 0 — load directory names and objects on demand. Default.
- 1 — load all directory and object names on startup, but do not load object contents. Load object contents on demand.
- 2 — load directories, objects, and object contents on startup.
- -m mount
- Specify the mountpath for PPS. Default is /pps/
- -p path
- Set the path for backing up the persistent storage.
- -t period
- Specify the periodicity of the forced persistence, in milliseconds. For example -t 5000 forces the PPS service to write to persistent storage every five seconds. Default is no forced persistence.
- Enable verbose mode. Increase the number of “v”s to increase verbosity.
The pps program manages the Persistent Publish/Subscribe system,
which provides a simple method of disseminating information to interested