|This version of this document is no longer maintained. For the latest documentation, see http://www.qnx.com/developers/docs.|
Find the next appropriate data block
void * PtFindNextWidgetData( PtWidget_t *widget, PtDataHdr_t *data_node, PtWidgetClassRef_t *type, long subtype, PtDataHdr_t **_node )
- A pointer to the widget whose data you want to search.
- A pointer to the data block from which to start the search. If data_node is NULL, the function searches for the first instance of data that matches the type and subtype provided.
- The type of data to seek. If type is NULL, any type matches.
- The subtype of data to seek. If subtype is -1, any subtype matches.
- If you provide a non-NULL pointer for this argument, it's set to point to the widget data_node that contained the returned data, so you can continue the search from that node.
This function (starting from data_node) finds the next widget data block that matches the type and subtype provided.
A void pointer to the widget data, or NULL if it wasn't found.