|This version of this document is no longer maintained. For the latest documentation, see http://www.qnx.com/developers/docs.|
Copy data from a rectangle in one context to another context
void PgContextBlit( PdOffscreenContext_t *src, PhRect_t *src_rect, PdOffscreenContext_t *dst, PhRect_t *dst_rect ); void PgContextBlitCx( void *dc, PdOffscreenContext_t *src, PhRect_t *src_rect, PdOffscreenContext_t *dst, PhRect_t *dst_rect );
- PgContextBlitCx() only. A void pointer to any type of draw context. Examples of draw contexts are:
- The source context, or NULL to copy from the display.
- A pointer to a PhRect_t structure that defines the rectangle in the source to copy. If src is NULL, src_rect is relative to the emitting region (see PgSetRegion()) but isn't clipped by overlapping windows.
- The destination context, or NULL to copy to the display.
- The rectangle in the destination to which to copy. The source data is scaled to fit this rectangle.
These functions copy data from a rectangle in one context to a rectangle in another context. PgContextBlit() works on the current draw context, while you can specify the draw context for PgContextBlitCx().
These functions obey many of the parameters in the draw state: Chroma, Alpha, Raster Operation (DrawMode), Fill Pattern (FillDither), and Fill Transparency pattern (FillTransp).
|Fill Patterns are used only if the Raster Operation requested includes a pattern operation (e.g. Pg_DrawModePSo). Fill Transparency patterns are obeyed whether or not the Raster operation includes a pattern. If the current Raster Operation is a Photon 1.xx raster operation (e.g. Pg_DRAWMODE_OPAQUE), then all patterns are ignored.|
“Video memory offscreen” in the Raw Drawing and Animation chapter of the Photon Programmer's Guide