|This version of this document is no longer maintained. For the latest documentation, see http://www.qnx.com/developers/docs.|
Photon Application Builder (PhAB)
QNX Neutrino, Microsoft Windows
- -h height[%]
- The height of the window, in pixels, or as a percentage of the screen height if % is specified.
- -l filepath
- (“el”) Look in filepath for the library callbacks file.
Make the callbacks found in this file available to all applications loaded later.
The format for the library callbacks file is as follows:
l=library_name L=path f=function1 f=function2 l=another_library_name f=function3 f=function4 f=function5
Lines beginning with l= specify the library in which to find the following functions; if no library specification is given, the function specifications are ignored. The L=path specification line is optional, it tells the linker where to look for the library callbacks; if you don't specify this path, the linker will use its default path.
In addition to functions in the library callbacks file, the linker looks in the application directory (the directory containing abapp.dfn) for libcalls.def. Callbacks found in libcalls.def will be available only while the application is loaded.
- Don't lock the application's files.
If someone already has an application open,
PhAB won't open it unless you started PhAB with the -n option.
If you're using NFS or SMB, you should start PhAB with the -n option because you can't lock files with either.
- The initial state of the main window (iconified, maximized, or normal).
- -s server_name
- The name of the Photon server:
If server_name is: This server is used: node_path node_path/dev/photon fullpath fullpath relative_path /dev/relative_path
- -w width[%]
- The width of the window, in pixels, or as a percentage of the screen width if % is specified.
- -x position[%][r]
- The x coordinate of the upper-left corner of the window, in pixels, or as a percentage of screen width if % is specified. If r is specified, the coordinate is relative to the current console.
- -y position[%][r]
- The y coordinate of the upper-left corner of the window, in pixels, or as a percentage of screen height if % is specified. If r is specified, the coordinate is relative to the current console.
The appbuilder utility starts the Photon Application Builder (PhAB). For information about using PhAB to develop Photon applications, see the Photon Programmer's Guide.