|This version of this document is no longer maintained. For the latest documentation, see http://www.qnx.com/developers/docs.|
Draw a list of spans
#include <gf/gf.h> int gf_draw_spanlist ( gf_context_t context, unsigned nspans, int x1, int x2, int y );
- The graphics context to use.
- The number of spans in the list.
- x1, x2
- An array of left and right x values for the spans.
- An array of y values for the spans.
This function draws a list of spans in the current foreground color. A span is a horizontal run of pixels with fixed height of one pixel.
- The hardware isn't locked; check to ensure gf_draw_begin() was called successfully.
QNX Graphics Framework
“Drawing lines and polygons” in the Basic Drawing chapter.