|This version of this document is no longer maintained. For the latest documentation, see http://www.qnx.com/developers/docs.|
Blit an area from one surface to another
#include <gf/gf.h> int gf_draw_blit2( gf_context_t context, gf_surface_t ssurface, gf_surface_t dsurface, int sx1, int sy1, int sx2, int sy2, int dx, int dy );
- The handle for the draw context to blit.
- The handle of the surface containing the source pixels. If NULL, the context's currently targeted surface is used.
- The handle of the destination surface to copy to. If NULL, the context's currently targeted surface is used.
- sx1, sy1
- The coordinates of the upper-left corner of the source area to blit from.
- sx2, sy2
- The coordinates of the lower-right corner of the source area to blit from.
- dx, dy
- The coordinates of the offset point on the display to blit the area to.
This function copies the area defined by src, from the source surface to the same-sized area in the destination surface, offset by dst. If the source and destination surfaces are the same, overlapping blits are supported.
|The destination rectangle is subject to clipping only if the destination surface is the surface currently targeted by the context (or NULL). Otherwise the destination rectangle is subject to the boundaries of the destination surface. The source rectangle is subject only to the boundaries of the source surface.|
- Invalid source rectangle.
- The Hardware isn't locked; check to ensure gf_draw_begin() was called successfully.
QNX Graphics Framework