|This version of this document is no longer maintained. For the latest documentation, see http://www.qnx.com/developers/docs.|
Associate a 3D surface with the draw context
#include <gf/gf.h> int gf_context_set_surface_3d( gf_context_t context, EGLSurface surface );
- The draw context to associate a surface with.
- The handle for the surface to target. This handle is returned by gf_surface_create().
This function associates a 3D surface (EGLSurface) for the draw context (or if there already is a surface associated with the context, this function allows you to target a new one). Any subsequent rendering that is done via this context affects the newly targeted surface. You can disassociate the surface from the context by calling gf_context_unset_surface().
|After calling eglSwapBuffer(), you need to call this function again.|
- The 3D engine can't render to the surface.
- An error ocurred while allocating working memory.
- The context is rendering. Call gf_draw_end() first.
QNX Graphics Framework