|This version of this document is no longer maintained. For the latest documentation, see http://www.qnx.com/developers/docs.|
Extract the I/O function pointers associated with client connections
#include <sys/resmgr.h> const resmgr_io_funcs_t * resmgr_iofuncs( resmgr_context_t * ctp; struct _msg_info * info);
- A pointer to a resmgr_context_t structure that the resource-manager library uses to pass context information between functions.
- A pointer to the _msg_info structure that describes the binding to the client. You should fill this structure by calling MsgInfo().
Use the -l c option to qcc to link against this library. This library is usually included automatically.
The resmgr_iofuncs() function retrieves the I/O function callout table associated with the client connections described by binding specified by info.
Note that context information pointed to by ctp actually contains info.
A pointer to the resmgr_io_funcs_t I/O function callout table, or NULL if the binding can't be found or an error occurs.
- The connection can't be located in the resource manager's table.
- There is no memory available for the operation.
- Invalid arguments were used.