Manage user accounts
- -h height[%]
- The height of the window, in pixels, or as a percentage of the screen height if % is specified.
- The initial state of the main window (iconified, maximized, or normal).
- -s server_name
- The name of the Photon server:
If server_name is: This server is used: node_path node_path/dev/photon fullpath fullpath relative_path /dev/relative_path
- -w width[%]
- The width of the window, in pixels, or as a percentage of the screen width if % is specified.
- -x position[%][r]
- The x coordinate of the upper-left corner of the window, in pixels, or as a percentage of screen width if % is specified. If r is specified, the coordinate is relative to the current console.
- -y position[%][r]
- The y coordinate of the upper-left corner of the window, in pixels, or as a percentage of screen height if % is specified. If r is specified, the coordinate is relative to the current console.
The phuser utility provides a GUI to manage user accounts on a Photon system. Using this utility, you can:
- set the icons that phlogin2 displays for user accounts.
- create, edit, and delete users, groups, and shells
For information about managing user accounts, groups, and shells, see the Managing User Accounts chapter of the Neutrino User's Guide.
To change your icon:
- Click the current icon box. A file selection dialog appears.
- Select a new icon from the list. The default icon and a selection of others are located in /usr/share/faces.
- Click Open.
If you have root priviledges, you can also create, edit, and delete users, groups, and shells:
- Click Advanced.
- If you are not a root-priviledged user, enter the root password.
- Select the Users, Groups, or Shells tab.
- Click the New, Edit, or Remove buttons.
|This utility needs to have the setuid ("set user ID") bit set in its permissions. If you use mkefs, mketfs, or mkifs on a Windows host to include this utility in an image, use the perms attribute to specify its permissions explicitly, and the uid and gid attributes to set the ownership correctly.|
Managing User Accounts in the Neutrino User's Guide