|This version of this document is no longer maintained. For the latest documentation, see http://www.qnx.com/developers/docs.|
Get the execution time limit of a process
#include <sched.h> int sched_rr_get_interval( pid_t pid, struct timespec * interval );
- The process ID whose execution time limit you want to get.
- A pointer to a timespec structure that the function updates with the process's current execution time limit.
Use the -l c option to qcc to link against this library. This library is usually included automatically.
The sched_rr_get_interval() function updates interval with the current execution time limit for the process, pid. If pid is 0, the current execution time limit for the calling process is returned.
- An error occurred (errno is set).
- The sched_rr_get_interval() function isn't currently supported.
- The process pid can't be found.