|This version of this document is no longer maintained. For the latest documentation, see http://www.qnx.com/developers/docs.|
Unlock the window of the card in the selected socket
#include <sys/pccard.h> int pccard_unlock( pccard_t handle, int socket, int index );
- The handle returned by pccard_attach().
- Contains both the socket number as well as the function within the socket. This is achieved by shifting the function number left 8 bits and ORing it with the socket number. The socket number is zero-based.
- The window/function number that you want to unlock. You can get the window number from the _pccard_info structure (see pccard_info()).
Use the -l pccard option to qcc to link against this library.
The pccard_unlock() function unlocks a window previously locked by a call to pccard_lock(). It can only unlock a window locked by the same process ID -- you can't unlock a window locked by another process.
- An error occurred (errno is set).
- Invalid handle parameter.
- Invalid socket parameter, no PC Card is present in the socket, or invalid index parameter.