|This version of this document is no longer maintained. For the latest documentation, see http://www.qnx.com/developers/docs.|
Retrieve server attributes
#include <sys/iomgr.h> int iofdinfo( int filedes, unsigned flags, struct _fdinfo * info, char * path, int maxlen );
- A file descriptor for the connection that you want to query.
- Specify _FDINFO_FLAG_LOCALPATH to return only the local path info (i.e. exclude the network path info).
- NULL, or a pointer to an _fdinfo structure that contains the connection information defined in <sys/iomgr.h>. Specify NULL if it's not required.
- A pointer to a buffer where the function can store the path associated with the file descriptor. Specify NULL if it's not required.
- The length of the buffer pointed to path.
Use the -l c option to qcc to link against this library. This library is usually included automatically.
The iofdinfo() function retrieves the server's attribute information for the connection referred to by filedes.
The length of the associated filedes pathname, or -1 if an error occurs (errno is set).
- A fault occurred in a server's address space when it tried to access the caller's message buffers.
- Insufficient space available in the server's buffer for the fdinfo data structure.