QNX Developer Support
|This version of this document is no longer maintained. For the latest documentation, see http://www.qnx.com/developers/docs.|
Synchronize a widget's extent
int PtMoveResizeWidget( PtWidget_t *widget, unsigned blit );
- A pointer to the widget whose extent you want to synchronize.
- A flag that indicates whether or not to use blitting; one of:
- 0 -- don't blit.
- Pt_BLIT_FORCE -- always blit (this may cause unexpected effects).
- Pt_BLIT -- blit when possible.
This function synchronizes a widget's extent with its position and size resources. Any region adjustments, blits, or damages are performed automatically.
This function calls the widget's Extent method to calculate its new extent.
- No action.
- The widget was modified or damage was generated.