QNX Developer Support
Process Photon events until a given widget is destroyed
int ApModalWait( PtWidget_t *widget, unsigned flags );
- A pointer to the widget whose destruction you want to wait for.
- Any combination of the following:
- Ap_MODAL_BLOCK_WINDOWS -- block all of the application's windows, except the one that contains widget, using PtMakeModal() while this function is running.
- Pt_EVENT_PROCESS_PREVENT -- temporarily turn your thread into a nonreader: PtModalBlock() blocks on a condvar rather than processing events.
- Pt_EVENT_PROCESS_ALLOW -- make sure that PtModalBlock() processes events rather than blocking on a condvar.
ApModalWait() processes Photon events until the given widget is destroyed.
0 on success, or -1 if PtModalBlock() fails.